Mar 15, 2010

Our Babies!!

Teanna Jean Sorensen
November 8, 2005 4lbs 9oz
Cole Jacob Sorensen
September 13, 2007 7lbs 1oz

This week is going to drive me crazy! And it is only Monday! I just need to get to Sunday and all my anxiety can finally go away, I hope. As we prepare to meet Holden, I have been thinking about the births of our other two children. I love looking at their baby pictures and can't believe how grown-up they are. It goes by so fast. We are so excited to see Holden and see who he looks like. I will get pictures up as soon as I can. Until then enjoy our other two beautiful babies!!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

You really do have BEAUTIFUL babies that have grown into adorable, happy, awesome, amazing kids!! We love kickin' it with you guys... hope to meet Holden soon!! You are almost there, you can do it... that was your pep talk!!

Johnston Family said...

Hey! I love your blog! It is so cute! I am so excited for you to have your third! And I love the name you've choosen. I guess the countdown is officially on! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call! I am so excited to be in YW with you. I think that it is going to be fab! Oh, & Go UTES! (Do you remember when i left that on your answering machine?)