Jun 17, 2010

Updates





These are just some random pictures of our adventures! Hope you all enjoy!!

Cole has been growing so much and seems so grown-up all of a sudden! I hope nobody gets offended of his boxer picture! He has learned to use the potty and has done such a good job doing it! He sure has been giving us trouble lately so I hope when he turns three he calms down just a little bit. He is such a good big brother and we are so proud of him!


Teanna graduated from pre-school again! This was her second year and she will go again this school year. It stinks that she won't be going to Kindergarten but oh well! She has learned so much and we are so proud of her. The other day I was looking at a book where you have to find the Nephite and I had been looking for him forever and Teanna leans over and points right to him! I have a feeling she is going to be smarter than me one day!!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

They are so cute and I love the church pictures! Nice bowling ball pose there Jake!

Sorensen's *5 said...

You like my pose? You should see my game. SHAZAM!

Pat & Donna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it........ so glad that you are loving being a dad and doing such a great job! And gotta love the photo of the little fisherman...... precious! Please
keep it comming!
donna

Brent said...

I have seen your game! Don't want to see it again. It scares me!

Johnston Family said...

Loves it!
Jen, I ended up answering your question in my 'Comment' section on my Beauty Blog, so if I can more than kindly direct you to that section, that would be fabu!
Jake, Katee Reed mentioned you in her latest blog post & I thought that it was super sweet. So you should check it out, her blog is
kateereed.blogspot.com

You are welcome! :) Hehehe!