Aug 8, 2009

Are We Crazy?

I know it has been awhile. I haven't figured out how to put the pictures from my camera to my computer yet. I am really lame when it comes to stuff like that, so I am waiting for Jake to show me how.
Anyways, we are expecting baby #3! I am due March 24, but will go 2 weeks early thanks to scheduled c-sections. We are very excited! Teanna only wants a girl no boys! Cole is learning that he isn't the baby anymore and that he is a big boy! I am still shocked that we will have three kids but I am very excited. I took three pregnancy tests throughout the month that were negative and I decided to try one more time and to my surprise it was positive! The third pregnancy seems to be a lot different for me because I haven't been as worried or scared as I was with the others. We are very excited for this new chapter in our lives and feel very blessed.

6 comments:

Anna said...

You have an adorable family, I can't wait to meet the next one. :o)

Pat & Donna said...

I realize your plan..... all you sorensens are slowing taking over the world population!
Congrats you two, more kids to play in the neighborhood! Love the sound of that! We better paint the B-ball court again!

Pace's said...

Congrats. Congrats! We are excited for you. You might be a little crazy and if not now then when they are all walking. Just kidding. Three is a lot of fun. You'll enjoy it, once the baby is here.

Steve and Larae said...

Yay! Fun stuff for you guys!

Grandma S said...

Hey - I love the baby tracker! That's fun to see and check in on once and a while. And of course I'm excited!

Brittney said...

We are so excited for you guys! That is great news!! It was fun to run into you the other day, and we look forward to this weekend! PARTY!!