Aug 24, 2008

Construction Finalized

It's a bit late in posting, but we've finally move into our new house in West Jordan and I think we've about settled in. Jen's back is sore from unpacking and my shoulders hurt from painting, but we feel it was all worth it. We're excited to be here and spend the rest of our lives making this house our home. Enjoy the pictures:



View From the Street


Family Gathering Spot (Hooray! We have satellite again!!!)


Cole's room - Hot Wheel's Colors


Teanna's Fancy Nancy Room
New Spacious Kitchen (Soon to be Ute Red. I mean Italian kitchen style red.)

The best part is that when Jen and I talked about our plans for the backyard the other day and how we could smooth out the hills and make room for a swingset, Teanna said, "Oh that's perfect. That makes enough room for my pony!" We had no idea that buying the house we'd be buying a pony as well. But, I guess that's life. Maybe we can convince her there's an imaginary pony in the backyard. Like her imaginary puppy inside the house!

3 comments:

Sorensens said...

Nice house. Glad you were able to move in finally. Can't wait to get out and see it.

Grandma S said...

Beautiful, beautiful house. And yes, the Ute red - oops I mean the Italian red looks great! I'm truly jealous!

Mom

Susanna said...

Wow, what a beautiful house, and an even more beautiful family!!!! I love the way you guys decorate. I am just starting on my twins bedroom this week and I'm already sick of painting.
So good to see that you guys are doing great!